Finally…. some time to sit to do an update. As I opened WordPress for the first time in 4-5 months, I had to update my WordPress software and all the associated plugins. Just because sleepydad and popthoughts have been too busy, the blog word continues to improve and update, and our yvrdad.com lags behind.
Well, we are back – ready for new posts and new content. There seems to be so much to write about, however, never enough time to write. Ready for a new committment again, we are not ready to yvrdad.com die off – ( I want to keep paying godaddy.com hosting fees).
It certainly has been a long time, here are some highlights of the spring/summer:
- finally deciding on San Diego as the destination of a short trip. We spent four nights, and visited Sea World and lots of good eats!
- Root canal – Ouch! Actually didn’t hurt that much, just annoying and uncomfortable
- a hot weekend in Osoyoos for a beautiful wedding. A great weekend spent with University friends and now all their children.
- Selling our rental property and family home – received a call from my agent indicated that someone wanted to take a look at the place. They evenutally bought it!
- Week in Portland/Lincoln Cit, in a house full of kids and cousins, siblings and grandparents
- Watching our 10 month old daughter grow, laugh, sit, eat, and turnover
- Enjoy silly conversations with our now big boy three year old son
- signing a lease to move and upgrade office – exciting times ahead!
What were your summer highlights? Did you miss our posts? Is anyone reading this? Anyways, we are back, and we are ready to write!